From the simians who brought you Feathertale.com comes the fifth installment of this ingeniously humorous publication. With a suggested serving of sixty-four pages in one sitting, The Feathertale Review 5 is best served cold with a side of olives and a bottle of 1842 Loch Lomond Scotch whisky.
• Instructions on how to become a bodyguard for Celine Dion’s larynx
• A three-page pullout primate centrefold
• Cathal Kelly’s original transcript for “The Thistlefield Arts Collective Book Chat Trilogy, Sponsored by Mac’s Milk and the Coffee (but Not the Food) at Dan’s Diner”
• Eight pages of comics by frequent Feathertale.com contributors Benjamin Rivers and Trevor Waurechen
• An Egregious interview with Stuart McLean of the CBC’s Vinyl Cafe
• Plus stories, poetry and illustrations from forty-three respectable bipeds