From the creators of the marshmallow comes our wordiest issue yet. Filled with poetry, comics and original fiction, The Feathertale Review #13 continues in the National Magazine Award-winning tradition of its predecessors.
– 38,234 words written in English
– An Egregious Interview with Douglas Coupland
– A long-lost Sherlock Holmes mystery
– Fairy-tale titles that don’t need a play on words to be the title of a porno
– A 64 page flip comic
– Poetry inspired by maritime alcoholism
– One writer’s quest to fondle the creative genius of a Renaissance man
– A disquieting story about sex between a hippopotamus and a fish
Plus words and art by 38 writers, poets and artists, many of whose work is more commonly found in the pages of magazines and newspapers like the Globe and Mail, The Walrus and the New York Times Magazine.