This 128-page issue includes:
- Justin Trudeau channeling his inner Donald Trump
- Unreported details of a Soviet plot to kidnap Alice Munro
- The militarization and sexualization of mustelids
- Exclusive access to the Distinguished Ursidae Society
- Misadventures in virtual reality
- The accidental baking of a feline
- An unreadable story about a hot, hot beach filled with hotties
- An interview with celebrated humorist Sarah Selecky
- A flip comic featuring a cat’s butt
- PLUS: Some other stuff!
Designed in Ontario by retired children
Assembled in Manitoba by unkempt poodles
Printed on materials once used in the reconstruction of Michael Jackson’s face.